Bay of Plenty – Waikato – Coromandel
If you’ve spent the time planning and making bookings, but are finding that the closer you get to the wedding day, the less time you have, our one month out wedding coordination is your saving grace.
Our Wedding Coordinator Package.
Wedding coordination is for couples that have already planned their wedding, but need professional help in the final month.
Our experienced and trained staff will meet with you 5-6 weeks before your wedding date, go through all of your plans, working with you to fine tune your timings and schedule of the day to ensure nothing has been missed. Our coordinator will take over details like vendor communication, as well as being your point of contact for suppliers, guests and just being your general right hand person on the day.
- A consultation held at 6 weeks plus one site visit
- Look at all of your plans and spot any missing aspects to guide you forward with planning
- Take over all vendor communications and management of contracts on behalf
- Contact vendors, and create the wedding day run sheet and send to all vendors
- Attendance of your wedding rehearsal
- Email support
- 1-2 staff for up to 4 hours time towards the set up of your ceremony and reception space
- Main point of contact for all guests, vendors + wedding party
- Managing the timings + proceedings of the day (working closely with MC and celebrant)
Where We Operate.
Thinking of choosing us as your wedding coordinator? First let’s just check we cover the location your planning to get married. The locations we cover within the North Island are;
- Bay of Plenty
Getting married in the above locations? Great. Click the button to get in touch or use the form below our portfolio and let’s chat about your big day!
Tell Us About Your Wedding
If you would like to find out more about our wedding coordination services, please fill out our contact form and our team will be in touch!