Our Wedding Coordinator Package.
Wedding coordination is for couples that have already planned their wedding, but need professional help in the final month.
Our experienced and trained staff will meet with you 4-6 weeks before your wedding, go through all your plans, and work with you on the timings and schedule of the day to ensure nothing important has been missed. Our coordinator will take over details like communication, logistics and any potential surprises.
- Two 90 minute consultations and one site visit
- Look at all of your plans and spot any potential issues or missing aspects
- Take over all vendor communications and management of contracts
- Finetune the wedding day run sheet
- Finalise the guest count, if applicable
- Attendance of your wedding rehearsal
- Unlimited email support
- Set up of your ceremony + reception space
- Coordinate the bridal party and ceremony
- Main point of contact for all guests, vendors + wedding party
- Managing the timings + proceedings (working closely with MC if applicable)
Where We Operate.
Thinking of choosing us as your wedding coordinator? First let’s just check we cover the location your planning to get married. The locations we cover within the North Island are;
- Bay of Plenty
Getting married in the above locations? Great. Click the button to get in touch or use the form below our portfolio and let’s chat about your big day!
Tell Us About Your Wedding.
If you would like to find out more about our wedding coordination services, please fill out our contact form and our team will be in touch!